The best belly band holster is one that perfectly conceals your weapon, offers quick draw without delays, provides comfort without inflicting rashes on the body, and is reliable overall.
A belly band holster is considered the preferred option of concealing a weapon under the shirt by many experts.
It is comfortable, lightweight, it has many pockets to carry extra magaour zines or cash, and it allows easy access to a revolver or pistol.
Finding the perfect concealment carry holster for yourself can be a bit tricky. Some include additional storage where you can put extra magazines, ID, or some other stuff, but those holsters can be a bit bulky or heavy. Some belly bands are incredibly comfortable, breathable, and elastic, but the draw is a bit slow in those types.
That is why we have researched for 2 months to find suitable products, and we have reviewed them for you.
We talked to police officers, common citizens, military veterans, and women to find such products. Finally, we found the top 6 belly band holsters which are comfortable, affordable, offer excellent concealment, and reliable overall.
Let’s get into it.
Best Belly Band Holsters Buying Guide 2022
After spending hours of research and data gathering, we managed to list only 6 belly band holsters for concealment carry.
These 6 holsters are listed based on comfort, concealment, extra pockets, ease of use, and reliability, we could have listed 10 or more belly holsters, but instead of filling out pages, it is better to review only those that work.
We went to our local police stations and talked to many cops as well. We asked their opinion about several belly holsters, their usage, and top brands in the market.
Finally, we concluded that the best belly band holster should be based on the following things:
- Extra pockets
- Quick Draw
First and foremost, comfort is extremely important for a holster. If you are one of those people who wear their holster whenever they go to work, jogging, lunch, exercise, or outside in general, never compromise on comfortability.
I have seen people suffering from rashes or skin disorders in general after wearing cheap or uncomfortable belly band holsters daily.
ComfortTac and BravoBelt use high-grade, breathable, anti-sweat neoprene material which is comfortable, and their belts are elastic too.
Can Can Concealment Hip Hugger for women use the military-grade ventilated elastic with internal hypo-allergenic grip strips? It is super breathable and comfortable.
Other concealment belts on our list are also comfortable and breathable. You will not feel cramped or restricted while during, or jogging.
Elasticity is also important if you want to reposition the belt. Some wear on the belly while others prefer further down. It boils down to personal preference.
Above mentioned holsters are wearing most of the garments like sweat pants, casual clothes, office wear, jeans, and gym wear.
What is the point of concealment carry holster if your weapon is sticking out of the side, back, or front? Concealment means completely hidden from the outside world and even our friends.
Many of us work in areas where danger is always there, we don’t want to reveal our concealment carry to the people who want to harm us.
That is why Alpha holster, Bravobelt, fullmosa, ComfortTac, Can Can for women are professionally designed to conceal your firearm like it was never there in the first place.
These belts will stick to your body and hide your carry perfectly. Although you might want to avoid extra tight clothes. It is not like these belly bands will be visible in extra tight clothes, but for safety, let’s avoid them.
Extra pouches in a belly band holster are always helpful. I always carry extra magazines with me for safety purposes, and some cash or ID.
People carry lasers, flashlights, and all sorts of stuff in the extra pockets.
Too many extra pockets eliminate the whole purpose of concealment. The extra pockets, pouches, and stuff in them have their dimension and weight. The belt will be bulky and heavy, and bigger, and the concealment will longer be there.
A couple of extra pouches is fine. Don’t go overboard.
If a certain holster offers a lightning-fast draw, then it is the best belly band holster. Nothing matters in a crunch situation, only a quick draw.
I am not a huge fan of a holster with a retention strap because retention straps can get in the way during the draw.
You unhook or unbutton the strap, then try to hold and remove the gun from the pocket, you would need to move the strap to the side before you draw otherwise, and it will get in the way. Those milliseconds do count.
Can can, Vemingo, and Alpha Holsters offer a quick draw? Many of my friends are using these holsters and they have never complained about the draw.
List of Top 6 Best Band Holsters for Concealment Carry 2022
|ComfortTac Ultimate Belly Band||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|BRAVOBELT Belly Band Holster||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Can Can Concealment Hip Hugger Classic Holster||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Fullmosa Mi Belly Band Holster||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|AlphaHolster Belly Band Hand Gun Holster||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Vemingo Upgraded Belly Band Holster||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
1. ComfortTac Ultimate Belly Band Holster Review-Most Comfortable Belly Band
Over the years, comfortTac has made many changes to their belly band holster due to complaints. Once again, they have come with one of the most comfortable belly band holsters that you will find out there on the market. ComfortTac is the number one selling brand for a reason.
comfortTac Ultimate is using neoprene as which is water-resistant, comfortable to wear, weather-resistant, and durable.Compatible With:
- ComfortTac has an extra pound for the magazine that sticks well. Velcro makes it easy to attach and detach. It won’t fall off.
- It fits up to 37” – 53” belly. There are different sizes available. Measure your belly first before ordering one.
- I have seen most people feel uncomfortable wearing a belly band holster way too high.
- It makes it difficult to draw your weapon in a crunch situation. That is why ComfortTac is using surgical-grade elastic so that you can slide it further towards the waist without being uncomfortable.
- Instead of hook-in, ComfortTac ultimate comes with a new retention snap.
Wear it in any position you want.
- Inside the sweatpants or jeans
- Outside the pants OWB
- 5 o’clock, 12 o’clock
- Small or the back etc.
- Open carry
- Cross draw
- On Hip
First of all, let’s talk about the Glock 17. Slide it inside the belly band, and make sure to reinforce the trigger area with a leather piece. Stick it or super glue it.
A big-size firearm can stretch the trigger area because ComfortTac is made of elastic, so we want to make sure it is all safe.Retention System:
The retention snap button is no good because your thumb will be over the strap when you unbutton it. It is not like it will break away. After undoing the retention you would also need to slide the strap away which could be devastating in a crunch situation.
Those milliseconds count. You would need a lot of practice with that retention system.Removable Magazine Pouch:
The removable pouch is awesome. You can put it anywhere on the belly band you want. Although the Glock 17 magazine is big for the pouch, it will other magazines of the above-mentioned compatible guns including Glock 26 magazine.Overall:
ComfortTac ultimate belly band fits most of the side arms. It is quiet while drawing. The belt is super comfortable. It is super lightweight as well. There is an extra pocket where you can keep your extra magazine or money. The material is breathable and improved. 9/10 from me.
2. Bravobelt Belly Band Holster Review-Best Concealed Carry Belly Band
First of all, Bravobelt is super soft. The whole thing feels incredibly comfortable. Perforated neoprene does I’ts job wonderfully.
The fabric won’t leave any rashes on your skin and it is super-elastic. You can virtually do everything that a normal working man/woman does with the Bravobelt on.Compatible With:
- The whole thing is adjustable and fits up to the belly of 53” inches. The other of the belt is high-grade Velcro. The Velcro is not tough and scratchy instead, it is soft and comfortable.
- There are extra pockets for magazines. Most of the magazines fit well.
- As far as concealment is concerned, Bravobelt is 10/10/. It holds the carry tight to your body.
- It works well with most of the garments.
Bravobelt is super comfortable. It fits well. It can carry most of the firearms between 4” – 8” inches in length which is kinda standard.Extra Storage:
One of the main selling points of Bravobelt is the extra storage. You can now insert two extra magazines or money. The space is perfect for a magazine. The magazine won’t fall off or lose once they’re in the pouch.Comfortability:
Ride, sit, work, walk, jog, and do other activities comfortably. This best belly band holster is the perfect companion for your everyday life. It doesn’t put any stress on the body. I used it for like 8 days straight, and I must say, it is way better than most expensive holsters.Retention Strap:
The easy snap retention system is cool. It kinda slides away and doesn’t affect the drawing. The material used in the strap is not that great though. For a couple of extra dollars, they can improve the material used in the strap.Overall:
Bravobelt is one of the most comfortable and reliable belly band holsters out there in the market. The high-grade Velcro is smooth and soft, the belt doesn’t put any stress on the body, and the extra pouches for magazines also come in handy. 9.5/10 from me.
3. Can Can Concealment Hip Hugger Classic Holster Review
The Can Can Concealment is made for the ladies. The military-grade elastic is being used in its manufacturing for maximum comfort. It doesn’t put any pressure on the body.
It will fit against your body comfortably while firmly holding the weapon. The two rows of hypo-allergenic anti-slip tactic-grips make sure to hold the holster at a position where it should be.Major Features:
- The new version of Can Can Concealment has a zipper pocket on the left side which is being commonly used for cash, IR, etc.
- Between 29” – 45” inches size, Can Can Concealment can fit easily. See the sizing charts for more information.
- There is no retention strap. The military-grade ventilated elastic with the hypo-allergenic grip strips will keep your weapon tight. The weapon slots have holstering tabs.
- I love this no-strap feature. The retention straps can be a real pain in the ass when you need to draw your weapon quickly. Most of the time it gets in the way of drawing.
- You can instantly draw your weapon without breaking a sweat.
There is a little pocket on the back of the belt which is there for the extra magazine. It seems like a great idea to put a magazine or something else.
The problem is, that pocket is right where the spinal cord is, that is a terrible idea. If you fall or face someone and that person happens to throw you down, your spine can be injured.Concealment:
It does a really good job of keeping it close to the body and it has an easy draw too. So concealment is good overall. You do need to wear a bit larger shirts than normal though.Overall:
A trigger guard option would have been a lifesaver. Otherwise, Can Can Concealment belly band holster is super comfy and helpful.
Extra pockets are good for keeping more than one magazine or extra cash, ID card, etc.
It doesn’t create rashes on the body thanks to the military-grade elastic material.
The major selling point of Can Can Concealment is the quick draw without a retention strap. You don’t need a retention strap if the pocket is super tight. Your gun will never fall off.
These tiny details like quick draw can be a lifesaver in a tense situation. Especially for women. 9/10 from me.
4. Fullmosa Concealment Carry Belly Band Holster Review
It is made from high-grade neoprene that is breathable, lightweight, and durable. Fullmosa has three different holsters. One on the right-left, and the back.
There are multiple other compartments to carry your magazines, lights, lasers, cash, ID, etc. Fullmosa is pretty much loaded with pockets and holsters.Compatible with:
- Small: 28 – 31.9 inches belly
- Medium: 32 – 39.9 inches belly
- Large: 40 – 45.9 inches belly
- X-large: 46 – 51.9 inches belly
- XX-Large: 52 – 58 inches belly
- Fullmosa is extremely versatile and high-quality for the price.
- It is super comfortable to wear. Doesn’t leave any rashes on your body.
- It comes in set sizes which is a good thing. Normally people would prefer one size fits all but it can be a little bulky. We should conceal it as much as we can. Fullmosa is not bulky at all despite having multiple pockets.
- It is concealed carry. 100% hidden from the outside world.
- As long as the barrel length doesn’t exceed 4.5 inches, it can carry sub-compact, compact, and medium-sized pistols.
Fullmosa is a well-made and tough belly band holster. The only thing that is worrying me is the slow draw.
The retention is Velcro, and the compartment itself is tight, but the draw is slow for some reason. I don’t know, maybe it is just me. It is not that the draw is extremely slow, but for pros, maybe a millisecond delay. Otherwise, I just love it.Multiple Pockets:
The extra pockets for magazines and other items fit well. You can insert the magazines of the above-mentioned firearms, they won’t fall or slide from their position.
Most of my friends carry a flashlight, extra cash, and lasers with them. I usually insert extra magazines and an extra pistol. For the money, Fullmosa provides great value. 9.5/10 from me.
5. Alpha Holster Review – Belly Band Handgun Holster
The Alphaholster belly band holds your firearm securely close to the body under any clothes. The patented ventilated elastic has been used to manufacture the alpha holster.
It is super breathable, durable, comfortable, stretchable, and the material is soothing which means it won’t leave any rashes on the body.Size measurements:
- Small: 28 – 34 inches
- Medium: 34 – 40 inches
- Large: 40 – 46 inches
- X-Large: 46 – 52 inches
- XX-Large: 52 – 58 inches
- XXX-Large: 58 – 64 inches
- High-quality Velcro is used for tightening.
- It is super comfortable. It has the approval of most military and police officers.
- Top retentions strap for your concealed carry. Just tuck it in, you might not even need the strap, but for safety, it is there. Otherwise, the pocket is super tight and elastic, your gun will not slide or go anywhere.
- This holster is for compact, sub-compact, and full-size pistols and revolvers.
- Left or right-hand draw. Two pockets for that.
- Reliable and comfortable while driving, jogging, or working in general.
- Extra pocket for the magazine, cash, or ID. Depends on personal preference.
Alpha Holster is a highly affordable belly band that is not only comfortable but holds the gun tightly, and the draw is quick too.
You might not even need the strap to hold the gun because it could reduce the drawing speed, the pocket itself is more than enough.
It can be worn inside or outside the waistband, cross body, appendix position which is my favorite, behind the hip, small of the back, or higher. Depends on the personal preference and shooting experience. 8/5/10 from me.
6. Vemingo Upgraded Belly Band Holster Review
Vemingo conceals your guns excellently, and that is all that matters when comes to belly band holsters.
There aren’t many conceal options for women on the market, and Vemingo is regarded as one of the best belly band holsters for women without a doubt.
In addition to that, Vemingo is made from high-quality, breathable, soothing, perforated neoprene bases that fit against the body comfortably. It won’t leave any rashes.Compatible with:
- Conceals well under most shirts and T-shirts.
- It is light and there is plenty of room to hide your compact, or sub-compact weapon.
- There is more room for ammo and other things if you want to. I always carry an extra magazine with me, so that removable pouch helps a lot. I can position it where ever I want.
- Tucking it in may be a little slower but the draw is lightning fast. You might not even need to strap it, I certainly don’t.
- It is a huge holster in length, all Velcro, it can even fit a giant belly.
- It works well with the most common garment options like shorts, office wear, gym wear, sweat pants, casuals, etc.
- The main selling point of Vemingo is that it is almost perfect for women. It is a great option for teenage girls as well.
Vemingo is excellent in everything including comfort, fit, draw, and concealment, but the leather buckle does get in the way of drawing out your weapon.
Those milliseconds in a crunch situation can be devastating. I appreciate the effort of making it super durable, but it does delay the draw.
Overall, I am super impressed by Vemingo belly band holster. It is not that expensive. Try out. 8/10 from me.
Comparison Chart of Best Belly Band Holsters 2022
||ComfortTac Ultimate Belly Band||
||Men and Women|
BRAVOBELT Belly Band Holster
Men and Women
Can Can Concealment Hip Hugger Classic Holster
Fullmosa Mi Belly Band Holster
Men and Women
AlphaHolster Belly Band Hand Gun Holster
Men and Women
Vemingo Upgraded Belly Band Holster
Men and Women
The best belly band holster is one that offers quick draw, comfort, reliability, and concealment. We did our best to find such belts for your convenience.
We put the effort to search those perfect belly bands offline and online so that you don’t have to roam through the internet for honest reviews.
Each product on our list is popular and 100% workable. Some are more suited for jogging or exercise, while others for office or formal meetings.
Thank you so much for reading our blog.
Check out this forum for further information.