Vermont has very few fields, even though it is a perfect state for the sport. The scenery is beautiful, the air is clean, and a variety of terrain. Winters can be brutal and cold, and summer is the optimal time of the year to play.
Directory of Places to Play Paintball in Vermont
This page is the directory of Vermont paintball fields, and it is an excellent place to start looking for a place to play.
Here is the best paintball course in Burlington, VT.
Colchester offers woodsball and speedball courses and uses Tippmann markers. Prices start at $39 if you need to rent equipment or $10 for the entry fee if you bring equipment. One hundred paintball rounds cost $5. Birthday parties start at $350 for up to 10 people and have a minimum age requirement of 18. They have group discounts for 15+ people, and they also offer laser tag.
Address: 1800 E Rd, Colchester, VT 05446, United States
Phone: +1 802-878-2905
- Monday-Friday By Appointment Only (24-hour notice required)
- Saturday-Sunday: 12 PM – 5 PM
Other cities in the state
Final Stand Paintball (Sheldon)
Address: 1283 Sweet Hollow Rd, Sheldon, VT 05483, United States
Phone: +1 802-933-7774
Opening hours: N/A
Advanced Paintball (North Troy)
Address: 3217 VT-101, North Troy, VT 05859, United States
Phone: +1 802-673-2069
Opening hours: N/A
Do You Own a Paintball Field in Vermont?
To feature your business, please get in touch with us. If you are a field owner, we can list you in this directory, making you more visible to customers in your area. Send us an email with details about your company, facilities, and contact info for us to review.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to buy a paintball gun and equipment in Vermont?
DICK’s Sporting Goods and Walmart in Rutland are two places to shop for paintball gear in Vermont. Here’s their contact information:
DICK’S Sporting Goods
- Address: 320 US-7, Rutland, VT 05701, United States
- Website: stores.dickssportinggoods.com/vt/rutland
- Phone: +1 802-773-2710
- Opening hours: Monday-Saturday 9 AM – 9 PM, Sunday 10 AM – 7 PM
Walmart in Rutland
- Address: 90 Shopping Plaza Rd, Rutland, VT 05701, United States
- Phone: +1 802-773-0200
- Website: walmart.com/store/2530-rutland-vt
- Opening hours: 6 AM – 11 PM every day
How to Start a Paintball Venue in Vermont?
With so few industry businesses, why don’t you start one? There might not be a large community in the state, but you can contribute by building a venue and serving the industry. If you want to open a paintball field, here are a few things you can do:
- You’ll need to find a location for your field. With so many different types of terrain, from mountains to open areas, you’ll need to decide what kind of environment you want your players to experience.
- Once you’ve found and decided on a location, you’ll need to review the area to ensure it’s suitable for a paintball venue.
- You’ll need to gather the necessary equipment for your facilities. You have to buy paintballs, markers, masks, and other safety gear to rent them to customers.
- You have to create obstacles on the field for your players to use. These can be woodsball-type bunkers, old vehicles, ditches, or inflatable PVC bunkers that you see used in speedball.
- Once you have everything set up, you can start hosting paintball parties and events! The big 3 are birthday parties, bachelor parties, and corporate team-building activities, which is how you will make the most of your money running a paintball business.
- Ensure everyone feels welcome and comfortable. People who have positive feelings after visiting your place are more likely to recommend it to others and give you 5-star reviews.
What are people saying about paintballing in Vermont?
Here is the feedback we have received about paintballing in Vermont:
“I had to take some time paintballing with my friends. It was a lot of fun and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a unique paintballing experience. The staff was top notch, very friendly and helpful. We had a group of 10 players and everyone had a blast. I would definitely go back and do it again. Thanks for quality time!” – Sandra C. Washington
“I’ve been to several paintball places and Vermont was a new adventure. It sadly doesnt have many venues, and hard to locate a field near my home, but the paintball experience is great in the summer, being outside, meeting old friends. The staff is awesome and always ready to help. They keep the courses and equipment maintained. Can’t recommend higher.” – Sarah Kelly
“This is an amazing place to come for some outdoor action! The combat zone is perfect for bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, or just a group of friends ready to do some fun stuff. They provide everything you need and the guides are very informative. I will definitely be coming back!” – John Williamson.
“Vermont is a blast! Literally. There are so many different places to visit in this tiny state. We tried the top rated paintball place and was part of a team. It’s great for summertime activity, just remember to wear proper gear to avoid bruises. It hurts. 11 / 10.” – Rachel Cooper.
“This is my first time playing paintball and it was an awesome experience and fun sport! The staff was very helpful in getting me ready and providing information on what to expect. I definitely want to come back and try the other courses.” – Matt Davids.
“I had a great time at the outdoor paintball center! It was my first time paintballing as a bachelor party. I felt welcome.” – Mary McKenna.