There are several paintball fields in Idaho that offer a great paintballing experience. Most of these fields are located in the Boise and Idaho Falls area. Still, there are a few others scattered around the state that offer a variety of terrain and challenges, making them ideal for both experienced and beginner paintballers. With so many options, you’re sure to find a paintball field that’s perfect for you from our directory.
Directory of Places to Play Paintball in Idaho.
This directory can help you find a paintball course nearby. Boise is a great city with many different parks and fields. If you’re looking for a more rural setting, look at the table of contents to choose the other cities in the state.
Pyrrhic Paintball / Pyrrhic Tactical Sports (Nampa)
Address: 11809 Ustick Rd, Nampa, ID 83687, United States
- Monday-Thursday Closed
- Friday 4 PM – 9 PM
- Saturday 10 AM – 9 PM
- Sunday 11 AM – 6 PM
Idaho Falls & Surrounding Areas
Fast Eddy’s Paintball
Address: 629 W 100 Rd S, Blackfoot, ID 83221, United States
Opening hours: N/A
Bunker Village Paintball
Address: 9752 W Arco Hwy, Idaho Falls, ID 83402, United States
- Monday-Saturday 10 AM – 5:30 PM
- Sunday Closed
Address: 2323 N 4000 Rd W, Rexburg, ID 83440, United States
Opening hours: N/A
Free outdoor paintball fields and woodsball courses in Rexburg
These are outdoor areas not run by any field owner, and the local community may use them occasionally. If you don’t need rental gear or indoor paintball facilities but want to find a few local paintball fields to play in nature, these are great alternative playing fields. Check with laws and regulations before you play on any of these fields. The distances are measured from Rexburg.
- Lorenzo Bridge, 7.2 miles south-west
- Ririe River Island (Twin Bridges), 10.3 miles south. Better cross the river on the park’s north side, as paintballing is prohibited in the campgrounds.
- Rattle Rock (The Gauntlet), 10.9 miles west. More barren rocky hills without trees.
- Lava Hill, 12.8 miles south. Opposing teams start at each side of a collapsed lava tube.
- Heise river banks, 13.2 miles south. Woodsball in a natural environment on the river bank.
- Big Hole Mountains (Moody), 14.4 miles southeast. An unofficial campground with a natural woodsball field.
- River Rush, 22.1 miles northeast.
- Sand Creek Frenzy, 27. 8 miles north. An isolated forest area, but sometimes there are campers, so be aware of them.
- Ashton Hill, 29 miles northeast. Bushy and thick natural forest.
- The Pit, 34 miles northeast. A remote place with no people around. Stay away from the road and check the area for amateur shooting ranges or targets, as people shoot anything out there.
Other cities in Idaho
Field of Fire North Paintball Adventures (Rathdrum)
Address: 14538 N Greensferry Rd, Rathdrum, ID 83858, United States
Opening hours: N/A
Do You Own a Paintball Field in Idaho? Get listed here
Paintball is a popular sport and hobby in this state, and Idaho Falls and other areas are home to many enthusiasts. By being listed in our directory, you are more likely for players to find your business quickly. Contact us today and send us details about your business and contact information, and we can get you listed here.
What are people saying about paintball in Idaho?
From the feedback we have received from people who have visited paintball courses in Idaho, they say it is a great activity to enjoy with a group of friends. It’s perfect for a bachelor party, birthday party, or company outing. The corporate and school groups love it too! The adrenaline rush of playing paintball is unmatched. The state offers outdoor and indoor courses, and almost all the facilities are clean and well-maintained, and friendly staff and field owners are always available to support you.
Are paintball guns legal in Idaho?
Yes, paintball guns are legal in Idaho. There are no state laws specifically prohibiting the use of paintball guns, and they are widely available for purchase from stores around the state. However, local ordinances may regulate or change their use over time, so it is always best to check with your local authorities before using a paintball gun.