Your presence indicated your budget is $300 which is not so low. You can get the Best Paintball gun under 300. There is a list of markers that are high-performing with a sturdy body.
Our listed marker does not show any fire problem or speed of shooting. These give you a mind freshness due to simple handling and maintenance. Moreover no issue with batteries and in feeding and wiring. You will get what you pay. So no more tension just scroll down our list and select your desired marker.
let’s check out our Recommended Marker first;
- Front mock silencer
- Better accuracy
- Picatinny rails
- Soft Trigger
- Rubber Grips
- Internal Gas Line
Valken M17 Magfed
- Semi/Full Auto Modes
- Picatinny Rails
- High-Quality Grips
Best Paintball gun under 300
According to our research, the Best Paintball gun under 300 is one which fulfills its price due to its remarkable features. Markers with this budget should be high-performing with a decent shooting speed at a high accuracy level.
Customization is another required feature that markers should have.
The Best Paintball gun under 300 should have a simple cleaning procedure along with easy maintenance so you will not be exhausted soon. Markers with these features within an affordable budget appeal to you badly.
Comparison of Table The Best Paintball Gun Under 300 (2022)
|IMAGE||PRODUCT||BEST FOR||PRICE & RATINGS|
Tippmann Cronus Tactical
[Beginners To Mid-Level]
Tippmann TMC MAGFED
[Beginners To Pro]
Valken M17 Magfed
[Beginners To Pro]
Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber
[Beginners To Mid-Level]
Tippmann Stormer Elite .68
[Beginners To Pro]
Action Village Azodin KP3 Epic Paintball Gun Package Kit
[Beginners To Mid-Level]
Maddog Azodin KAOS 3
[Beginners To Mid-Level]
1. Tippmann Cronus Tactical Marker
Tippmann is a trustable brand for paintball guns and the Tippmann Cronus Tactical is one of the advanced markers. Cronus is the best paintball gun under 300 for woodsball. Almost every single player had played with this marker at least once.
Why choose Tippmann Cronus:
- This Tippmann marker is Maintenance-free and so simple to use. Its durability makes it long-lasting so it does not defeat you during the game training period.
- Its special moldable rubber grip makes it more functional so you can grip strongly to shoot confidentially and at last achieve your ultimate goal.
- Due to its normal cost, it is in reach of most people so it is famous and one of the good options.
- Low cost does not mean it is low in performance, it shows admirable performance when it was tested.
It shows capability for both CO2 and HPA so it is more efficient. Its stock is collapsible which permits you to use both long-range and short-range operations.
Recoil is very low for every fire so you should feel free to unload as many paintballs as you can on your uncovered victims. Have variable length between 27.5 and 31.5 inches due to stock presence or absence. Comes with a 2-year warranty from Tippmann.
Tippmann Cronus Tactical is a better performing marker. Moreover, its durability, accuracy, and self-operating system enhance its value. It is better for newbies and young players due to its strong body and normal price. So feel free to select this without any tension of breakage or money wastage.
2. Tippmann TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker
TMC is the newest releasing marker of the Tippmann marker series and it is similar to Tippmann Cronus in sense of durable and reliable internal parts but it’s twisted a little bit because it is mag fed. Probably the best paintball gun under 300 in terms of Magfed.
You get Tippmann TMC Magfed Paintball Marker at a low price with equal durability and reliability which other Tippmann markers have. This marker gives you an authentic Assault Rifle feel. If you are a newbie to mag-fed paintball and want to get one of the best markers then this is for you.
Why choose TMC
- This marker has an attractive look and functionality, it is famous for having a milsim body.
- Tmc is the best option for tactical games, quarter battles, and woodsball.
- Requires very low maintenance which is a good sign for a budget marker.
- It’s a .68 caliber scenario paintball gun.
- High-grade aluminum is used in the manufacturing of its receiver so it is long-lasting and low weight.
- The 12 inches barrel gives accuracy to a newbie. Pro players can upgrade according to need.
This paintball marker is comfortable and low weight so handling is easy. The grips are decently comfortable. I don’t think your hands will slip, but I haven’t tried it in muddy conditions.
Like other Tippmann mid-level markers, TMC is also highly customizable.
TMC is one of the best paintball guns under 300 dollars without a doubt. It is designed to assist you in a better way along with a pleasant look and low weight.
3. Valken M17 Magfed Paintball Marker
Valken is one of the best markers with semi and full-auto firing modes and amazing safety options. The safety options along with semi-auto and full-auto firing modes work like a response trigger kind of setup through the gun.
Why choose Valken M17:
- Its simple design is appealing. Its Durable A-5 threaded 10 inches stock barrel shoots well but needs to upgrade to work more precisely.
- In the case of gripping it is highly grip-able due to over-molded rubber so the handling then shooting becomes easy.
- Moreover, it has a small velocity adjuster behind grips which facilitates maintaining velocity.
- On the backside collapsible stock is located which can slide around depending upon how you want to do or where you want to go. So you can adjust that to facilitate your requirements stock-wise there.
Valken also has a feed neck to integrate the loader but this marker has a premium magazine which has 18 to 20 paintball capacity depending upon paintball size.
Its construction is with high-quality material which is a polymer CQC shroud so it is very hard-wearing.
Valken M17 is a durable and fast-performing marker. Its unique features and functionalities do not disappoint you in the field.
It is a little bit heavy but manageable. The barrel needs upgrades to make it more advanced otherwise it is one of the best options.
4. Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber Paintball Marker
Tippmann A-5 is the most famous scenario paintball gun ever produced. It is a durable and efficient marker.
The A-5 has numerous advanced features despite being a beginner to intermediate-level marker.
Why choose Tippmann A-5:
- The 0.68 calibers and firing action is semi-automatic along with open bolt blowback.
- Have a cyclone feed system that feeds around 15 balls per second without battery usage.
- For noise reduction and accuracy enhancement, it has a stone-honed 8.5-inch stock barrel.
- There is a safety switch as well.
- The front grip is larger so you can easily add upgrades.
- A-5 has a lighter receiver design for minimizing weight so you will handle it easily without feeling fatigued.
- In this marker, the internal bore is redesigned so it is wider for ease of maintenance and faster field stripping.
- For simpler maintenance have tombstone connections.
- Have a Black gas line that provides higher on-field stealth and durability.
- It offers a clear sightline due to a low-profile hopper with an offset design.
- This sling addition is so simple because sling mounts are removable.
- Endcap absorbs shock and decreases recoil and wear.
A two hundred-round, big-mouth hopper sustains you in the game for long stretches at a time, and the options of marker customization are nearly unlimited.
Tippmann A-5 is the most famous marker with multiple advanced functionalities like Cyclone Feed System, Outer selector switch, Larger front grip, Wider internal bore, Tombstone connections, Removable sling mounts, Low-profile hopper, Shock-absorbing end cap, and Front-cocking knob.
Not just these it has a lot of other specialties which enable it to shoot fast and enhance your success ratio. So I call it a durable, reliable, and upgradeable gun at a very reasonable price. Its features and functionality do not disappoint you. This is the best option for starters, intermediate players, and choice-able for woodball players.
5. Action Village Tippmann Stormer Elite Dual Fed
Tippmann Stormer Elite is a Dual Fed Paintball Gun. It is completely modular. It is a .68 caliber and useful for all levels of players.
Why choose Stormer:
- It consists of a reliable in-line bolt system along with a highly impactful composite body.
- This marker has Front / Rear Flip-Up Sights, Tactical Front Shroud, and a Six Position Collapsible Stock which plays its role in the completion of its beautiful military look.
- It has an impactful composite body along with many Pica tinny rails. Not just this it also has a high-performing barrel with sufficient porting.
- Tippmann’s Stormer ELITE is a Semi-Automatic marker and adjustable from 250-325 FPS.
- Offer a full customization facility according to your requirements.
Dual feeding mode
Have both mag-fed and loader types of feeding mode. You can easily switch between mag-fed and loader. This marker comes with both twenty-round magazines.
Easy to clean
Cleaning is so simple you have to remove the barrel and clean it with a barrel swab. From the outer portion remove dirt by using microfiber. For the moving metal parts, you should use silicone lubrication and inside the oil port in the ASA (where the tank screws in) a few drops will do, don’t extra oil it.
Tippmann Stormer Elite Dual Fed marker comes in the market with a military look along with many admiring specifications. This marker helps you in playing due to its accurate and high shooting plus.
Its trustworthy in-line bolt system and appealing composite body boost your performance.
6. Action Village Azodin KP3 Epic Paintball Gun Package Kit
Azodin KP3 Pump Paintball Marker is the 3rd generation of KP ushers in the latest grade of refinement and performance, its weight is low so handling is easy.
Its construction is with aluminum so it is a highly durable and reliable marker. Its pump is so appealing for the player due to its beautiful colors It is a simple marker with a pump for players who are newer to the pump.
Why choose Azodin KP3:
- Bleeding ON and OFF ASA is also present.
- This marker bulletproof regulator is extremely air efficient.
- Comes with two-barrel backs instead of one which involves improving its accuracy.
- To insert a hopper in it is so simple due to the clamping locking feed neck with a thumbwheel adjuster.
- This paintball marker has a highly smooth pump stroking. Wobbling does not occur in this. This smoothness is due to stainless steel rods.
- Its ergonomics is advanced so it is lighter in weight and decreases fatigue during gameplay.
- Its barrel is an advanced barrel that helps much in shooting by stabling the shot.
- For the continuous shot, this marker using compressed air so it is more efficient than co2 using a marker.
- Marker has just one trigger and suitable for beginners
- It has matching features with the KP3 marker and its auto trigger is a game-changer.
This marker has many features which are similar to the other KP3 paintball guns as an automatic trigger, mechanism of air efficiency, pretty good accuracy, non-noisy functions, and smooth shooting.
The auto-trigger shooting mode is wiggle-free, lighter weight, and stable.
Improved efficiency, and unique colors. When this marker was tested it showed good performance but the leakage of air occurs which demands an upgraded tank.
Azodin KP3 Pump Paintball Marker is a marker for beginner-level players. This marker is Budget-friendly.
Its uniqueness is its pump which shows some leakage and it needed to upgrade the pump for improving its functionality. Otherwise, this is one of the best markers for beginner players.
7. Maddog Azodin KAOS 3
The best paintball gun under 300 as far as pump is concerned. Maddog Azodin KAOS 3 Titanium Paintball marker has an aluminum body and semi-automatic performance. It is a durable marker along with a .68 caliber. This marker is the best entry-level paintball shooter.
Why choose mad dog Azodin KAOS:
- Have a Double Trigger Frame and Braided Hose.
- This marker is compatible with CO2 and HP AIR.
- It has a smart Dovetail ASA.
- It has better ergonomics and sleek design which enhances its attraction and ultimately increases its market value.
- Offers simple maintenance and remains like your faithful friend during the game. So no wastage of time during maintenance.
- With gas-thru grip around 45 degrees so handling is advanced during shooting.
- Double Trigger Frame
- This paintball marker is famous due to its double trigger and its double ease of shooting.
It offers you easy handling and helps you to shoot at high speed. This high-speed accurate performance helps a lot to win the match with distinction.
If the marker shoots slowly then the chances of success become so low and you can’t do anything during the game. So be careful while selecting your desired marker and select one that has your required specifications
The Kaos 3 is the latest version of Azodin’s signed Kaos Series. It is one of the best starter markers for newbies. The receiver streamlined so its weight is lighter. The ergonomics and overall ease of use are so good.
I heartily recommend his marker to players who want light and fast, simple and cheap markers along with premium features.
How to Choose the Best Paintball gun under 300
You should check the material of the marker prior to buying, to prevent money loss.
Make sure that your marker is lightweight because lighter markers are easy to handle and carry. Heavy marker put extra pressure on the shoulders and arms which will lead to fatigue ultimately.
The accuracy of the paintball gun plays a key role in-game. There are a lot of markers in the market which offer an accurate performance so be careful while selecting your favorite marker and first check its accuracy. Fortunately, I am a fan of accuracy and I have only listed those paintball guns which are highly accurate in any environment.
The best paintball gun under 300 should have all the necessary specifications of a high-level intermediate, tournament marker. 300 dollars is a lot of money, there are markers available in the market which are loaded with modern features despite being affordable. Don’t settle for the mediocre gun.
Shooting speed is another major aspect of a paintball marker. Fast shooting markers are required in speedball. Moderate shooting markers are also useful in woodsball. Select the marker which shoots well with high accuracy.
I have already discussed that 300 dollars is a lot of money. Still, you need to specify your budget before buying. I would suggest you spend a full 300 on a medium-level performance. There are a lot of outstanding paintball guns like I have mentioned in my list which is more than handy.
Different people want markers with different color schemes and designs which depends on the type of game. Speedball is a more flashy and face-to-face type of combat, so colorful and flashy markers would be an ideal choice.
Woodsball is more like a stealthy slow-paced game, so a camo-type low profile marker would be preferred.
The Best Paintball gun under 300 which offers customizability is the best option because different players have different preferences in the case of guns and they want to customize according to their taste.
Luckily, most paintball guns under 300 are highly customizable, especially mechanical markers. Tippmann Cronus and TMC would be the ideal choice if you are a fan of customization.
You should check the barrel length and material before spending your money. Barrels are an important part of markers; they should be at least 12 inches long although 14 inches is the standard.
Easy to handle:
Markers that are efficient but easy to handle are suitable for players. Read online reviews or test by yourself if you have the opportunity. If a marker is not comfortable and easy to carry and handle, there is no point in purchasing it.
Select a marker according to game type. If you are playing speedball then a fast shooting marker is preferable because in speedball rapid-fire is required at a low distance due to less distance between players. While in woodsball milsim markers required.
Finding the Best Paintball gun under 300 is not difficult nowadays due to the variety of markers available in the market.
300 dollars is a huge sum so you should never settle for an ordinary rental type of gun.
To narrow down your selection, I suggest the Tippmann Cronus Tactical Marker and Valken M17 Magfed Paintball Marker.
If you have any questions for your mental clarity then feel free to ask me in the comment section