Paintball is a sport that people of all ages enjoy, and the citizens of Arkansas love proper American paintball. There are many paintball fields in Arkansas, each offering a different experience. Little Rock is located in the heart of the state and has the best indoor paintball facilities with fast-paced games with plenty of obstacles and game scenarios. But you can also find fields in Springdale, Fayetteville, Point Bluff, and other paintball parks in rural areas around the state. Low-impact paintball is often played indoors and offers a more kid-friendly game with more miniature courses, lower-caliber markers, and fewer obstacles.
Directory of Places to Play Paintball in Arkansas.
Our directory of Arkansas paintball fields is the best online resource to find the best paintball arena in your state, both outdoor and indoor. We aim to have the largest database of paintball courses across the US and worldwide. We provide addresses, contact information, and opening hours for each one.
Here are the best paintball places in Little Rock.
Action Town Park
Address: 65 Action Town Drive, Mayflower, AR 72106, United States
- Monday-Friday Group Bookings Only
- Saturday-Sunday 10 AM – 5 PM
Action Jacks Paintball Low-Impact Indoor Field
Address: 655 Equity Ave, Conway, AR 72032, United States
- Weekdays Private Groups Available
- Friday 1 PM – 10 PM
- Saturday 11 AM – 9 PM
- Sunday 12 PM – 6 PM
Home Town Paintball
Address: 9003 Lisa Ln, Pine Bluff, AR 71603, United States
Opening hours: N/A
Address: 90 Tucker Mountain Rd, Dover, AR 72837, United States
Opening hours: N/A
Springdale & Fayetteville Area
Wild World Paintball
Address: 4005 Wc Rd 852, Springdale, AR 72762, United States
- Monday-Friday Appointment Only
- Saturday 10 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday 1 PM – 5 PM
The Paintball Park
Address: Jonesboro, AR 72404, United States
Opening hours: N/A
Other cities in Arkansas
The Splatter Zone (Harrison)
Address: 2573 Center Loop, Harrison, AR 72601, United States
- Monday-Thursday Closed
- Friday-Sunday 10 AM – 9 PM
Do You Own a Paintball Field in Arkansas?
If you own a paintball business in Arkansas, get listed in our directory. Having your business listed in online directories allow people to find your business more efficiently, and you might get more customers and grow your business. Get in touch with us and send the details about your playing fields, facilities, contact info, website, and social media pages, and we will gladly list you in our directory.
How to Open a Paintball Field in Arkansas
If you want to open your paintball fields, here are ten steps to get started:
1. Choose a suitable location for your arena. An outdoor space with plenty of room is ideal.
2. Acquire the necessary equipment, which includes paintball guns, safety gear, and barriers or nets to create the playing area.
3. Draft a waiver for players to sign before they start playing, as it will protect you from liability in case of injury or disputes.
4. Review the local regulations surrounding paintball businesses. Make sure you comply with all laws and ordinances.
5. Paint the playing area to your liking, which you can do using different colors or patterns to designate areas of the field.
6. Invite players to come and play! You can advertise your facility online or through word-of-mouth.
7. Charge players a fee to use your facility and provide them with ammunition and other necessary supplies.
8. Regularly inspect and maintain your equipment to ensure it is in good working condition.
9. Host competitions or special events at your paintball arena to generate interest and income.
10. Have fun! Playing paintball is a great way to relieve stress and compete with friends in a safe environment
If you are thinking about starting a paintball field in your state, there are a few things you need to know:
- You’ll need a suitable location for your field, large enough to accommodate many people and store equipment.
- Ensure there are no buildings or neighbors nearby who may object if you arrange parties and activities.
- You’ll have to purchase equipment, paintballs, markers, and safety gear. You will need obstacles and barriers in your course. Buying it used can save you a lot of money, but make sure it’s in good condition, so your business keeps a good reputation.
- Finally, you will need to promote your new paintball field by advertising online, in local newspapers, and holding events at your venue to attract new players.
Do I need a license for a paintball gun in Arkansas?
There is no specific law in Arkansas that requires a person to have a license to own a paintball gun. However, we recommend checking with your local law enforcement agency to see if any rules in your city or county regulate the ownership of paintball guns and the laws about carrying them in public.
What are people saying about playing paintball in Arkansas?
“It hurts, but we had a great time” – Jim Richardson.
“Great competitive activity between colleagues” – Connie Blum.
“While it is an adrenaline rush, it’s also a fun activity that relieves stress, and I completely forget about work and responsibilities for a few hours. Love it!” – Carly Gregory
Overall, people seem to be enjoying paintball in Arkansas. They think it’s a great way to relieve stress, while others want the challenge and competition. A few people have complained about the paintballs causing bruises, but they still had a good time.